Thursday, May 25, 2017

Scripture windows


     Today I have three cards to share using the new Window to the World cling stamps from Art Impressions.  These sweet stamps have lovely scenes with a Bible scripture around the perimeters.  I've used my watercolors on all of them, die cut them with a square die and added them to an assortment of card layouts.  There are three more I'll be sharing later.  
     The first image is called Peace.

Oh Sing

Be Joyful

     These will be great for creating card sets to give as gifts.
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Canson XL watercolor, MFT, Bazzill, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions
Ink--Versafine Black Onyx, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors
Tools--MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 3, Spellbinders Classic Squares

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Such beautiful cards, Tracy! Those stamps are fantastic! So funny...after seeing the first card I thought..."that just looks like peace to me." That was before I saw what it was called! lol Lovely work, my friend! :o)

Marlies said...

Beautiful cards Tracy. They have a lovely sereen look over them. hugs, Marlies

Christine said...

Beautiful cards. Good to paint for relaxing and meditation.

Geri Neumann said...

Sweet, Sweet cards. Art Impressions has some wonderful images. And....they can be colored pretty quickly. Nice to have some images like that once in awhile. Love your layouts too. Hugs, Geri

Audrey Pettit said...

These are really beautiful! Love the window images and love your watercoloring!

CaroleAnn said...

Oh, boy I am loving these, Tracy and I love how you used them. I have to get me some as they would make great bookmarks for some of my church sisters!!! Big Hugs

CaroleAnn said...

Well, I searched for these scripture windows but could not find them - maybe they are too new and not on their website? Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my theses are lovely! Perfect to keep in a Bible too!

CherylQuilts said...

These are beautiful, Tracy, and I love the sweet images that go with the verses! Beautifully done with simple layouts that make the Scriptures more front and center!! Hugs!