Monday, March 13, 2017

Watercolor pots


     Art Impressions has just released several new watercolor stamp sets so I've had my paintbrush out playing.  I made this for my mom's birthday.  I sued several of the new sets plus some of the old watercolor stamps to create this. These are the newer sets I used.

48674868
4876Art Impressions Watercolor ORNATE CONTAINER SET Cling Rubber Stamps 4870 Preview Image

     Aren't they pretty!!  I love that you can mix and match all the images to create whatever kind of scene you want.


     Obviously I am still in the learning process for using these stamps, but they are really fun and offer a different kind of stamping experience.
     Have a blessed week!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Canson XL Watercolor paper, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions, sentiment from WPlus9 "Strictly Sentiments 5"
Ink--Marvy, Recollections, and Distress markers, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles dies


7 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Tracy! I love how you have used different images from various sets. Your Mom will love this!

paperpapier said...

Wow, love your watercolour painting, so beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful!! I love how you painted these... I wish my garden looked like this...

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, Tracy! I'm sure your Mom will treasure it! It doesn't look like you're learning...I think you've learned! :o)

Lori said...

Your watercolor pots are gorgeous! Your mom will love this card you've created for her!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow wow wow, this is simply gorgeous!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE your beautiful potted garden, Tracy! Such a beautiful combination that you put together.... they look like they could be just one image, this is so seamless! Gorgeous watercolor look! Love it!